- In this article, we will take a look at (VEDHIKA).
- Biography, Career, Unknown facts, Salary, Social Media Links, and Images.
|Real Name||Vedhika Pooja Kumar|
|Date Of Birth||21 Feb 1988|
|Father Name||updates are still to be made|
|Mother Name||updates are still to be made|
|Home Town||Solapur, Maharashtra, India|
|Currently Lives In||Chennai, Tamilnadu, India|
*WHO IS VEDHIKA*
Vedhika Kumar is a South Indian actress who was born on 21st February 1988 at Solapur, Maharashtra India. She finished her Higher studies at Cardiff University, Cardiff Wales, United Kingdom. She finished her bachelor’s degree in Bachelor of business administration and master’s degree in mater’s of Business administration in the United Kingdom.
She belongs to Hinduism and her food habit is vegetarian. Before becoming an actress Vedhika Kumar learned her acting
skills from Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute in Mumbai.
As a wonderful dancer, she learned dancing from Shaimek devar’s School of performing arts in Mumbai. Before starting her career, she was involved in modeling assignments and did advertisements for biscuits along with actor Suriya.
She was subsequently approached by Arjun to act the lead role in his production movie Madrasi and Vedhika performed the role. Her role was not noticed because of actor Arjun’s fighting scene.
*VEDHIKA NET WORTH DETAILS*
|One Promotion Payment||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 90,000|
|Per Movie||Rs. 25 Lakhs to Rs. Rs. 50 Lakhs|
|Net Worth||Rs. 15 crores to Rs. 17 crores|
- Vedhika Kumar’s Cars details were not mentioned anywhere. We will update these details as soon as possible. Stay tuned for updates.
- After the release of the Movie Madrasi, Vedhika signed a big-budget Hindi language film, Jai Santoshi Maa, a remake of the same movie, but the film failed and Vedhika continued acting in South Indian films.
- She went to act with actor Raghava Lawrence’s comedy horror movie Muni, but her role was minimal once again and the film failed for her.
- Vedhika made a Telugu movie Vijayadasami, a remake of the Tamil film Sivakasi, where her performance was described as “okay” and “average” by viewers.
- Her first release was in 2008, the Silambarasan’s Kaalai, which was also received negative reviews and became a commercial failure. However, the film became notable for the dance for the song, “Kutti Pisase” with Vedhika’s dance was appreciated.
- She went on to appear in the second successive film which was panned by viewers and which became a financial failure with a role in Sakkarakatti.
- Later that year, she made a plan to act in a Kannada film, Sangama with Ganesh and the film bought her good reviews for her performance. In 2009, she appeared as the radio jockey Anjali in A.Venkatesh’s Malai Malai with the film which becomes a great success.
- She made a comeback to Telugu films in the same year, with a role in the movie named Bhanam she was praised, and her screen presence with Nara Rohit was praised with good comments for that she receives “good the company as the naïve girl” and it is “refreshing to see them together”.
- She signed and was next featured in the Telugu film DaggaragaDooranga with Sumanth, in which she gained average reviews in August 2011 The actress was signed up by director Bala for the movie named Paradesi in 2013.
- She had been recommended by actress Sangeetha signing the film in December 2011 and did not accept to appear in any other project till the release, sporting a significantly deglamorized appearance and portraying a village character for the first time. The film, which also starred Adharvaa and Dhansika which gives her positive reviews in March 2013, and she performed well in box office films. Critics raved about her performance as Angamma, with the word from The Times of India after doing roles that only required her to look pretty, Vedhika gets a chance to show off her acting skills.
- Her second release in 2013, the Malayalam film Sringaravelan, became one of the industry’s biggest successes of the year. Shen then worked on Vasanthabalan’s historical fiction film Kaaviya Thalaivan(2014), with Siddharth and Prithviraj.
*VEDHIKA UNKNOWN FACTS*
- Vedika Kumar was born in a middle-class family a Kannada family in Maharashtra.
- She started her career as a model and she was always fascinated by the glamorous world.
- Before becoming an actress she learned acting skills from the Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute in Mumbai.
- She is a fabulous dancer She learned Dance skills from Sahimik Deva School of performing arts in Mumbai.
- She is fluent in speaking various languages like Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Hindi, and English.
- 2013 she escaped a pool accident while she was in the shoot at Kochi for a Malayalam film singaravelan, are then she was supposed to throw in the water tank where she had to act like it.
- She was struggling in the water without the support of the concrete wall as the concrete wall was collapsed and the shoot was really panicked. That comes a male assistant and saved but the assistant’s leg was injured.
- She got fame with her performance in the movie Pardesi as a national award winner Tamil film.
- She is a spiritual person and follows lord Krishna.