- IN THIS ARTICLE, WE WILL TAKE A LOOK AT SINGER ARIVU.
- BIOGRAPHY AND SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS IN IT.
*SINGER ARIVU BIOGRAPHY*
|Date of birth||yet to be updated|
|Father Name||yet to be updated|
|Mother Name||yet to be updated|
|Hobbies||listening to music, reading books, cooking|
|Martial status||not yet married|
|Wife||yet to be updated|
|Net worth||30-40 lakhs|
|Car model name||yet to be updated|
*SINGER ARIVU PERSONAL LIFE*
‘Arivarasu Kalainesan’, is the most popular Indian rapper, playback singer, and lyricist, more commonly known as Arivu, who works in Tamil or Kollywood language films. He is well known or became famous for his single “Enjoy Enjaami“ ft. Dhee and the song “Vaathi Raid” from Master alongside Anirudh.
Arivu was brought up in Arakkonam, a town 60 kilometers west of Chennai. He was exposed to many folk songs as he grew up in a family without TV and radio, as his parents wanted him to concentrate on school. He started to write in his high school days poems about poverty and caste and became more politically conscious during his college. Arivu’s grandfather always wants his son (Arivu’s father) to study well and to give him a first-class education.
*SINGER ARIVU CAREER*
- Arivu’s grandfather was not allowed to set foot on some particular streets because of his caste and Religion. So his grandfather made Arivu’s father a professor. Arivu’s father wants to provide education to everyone in his town so he starts a foundation called Arivu Iyakam. Arivu’s parents used to teach children every evening. Arivu was not allowed to watch TV during his school days and he never heard and seen even a single film or song.
- He was fascinated by the traditional songs and culture of south India like Oppaari… Arivu’s parents used to discuss political issues and social problems in front of Arivu. Arivu also studies Ph.D. books of his father’s one. In his early life, he doesn’t even know what is rap. He was teased by his school friends with his skin color.
- Arivu had a passion for singing but he was not allowed to sing in his college culture by his seniors, but Arivu wants to have a unique recognition in his college so he writes a poem and it was published by the district collector. by chance he gets an opportunity to sing in college cultural where he did an extraordinary rap performance.
- One fine day he met an assistant director on the train, he was surprised by Arivu’s explanation of the book that he read and Arivu was introduced to director Pa.Ranjith by that assistant director and Arivu writes a song on the film ‘Kaala’. After that song in ‘Kaala,’ ‘Arivu’ wrote many songs for different films, and also he did many independent albums because of his unique style as a lyricist. He finally says that I once made it a point to drive my car down a street where my grandfather wasn’t allowed to set afoot because of his caste’.