- IN THIS ARTICLE, WE WILL TAKE A LOOK AT [ Madras samayal Steffi ]
*MADRAS SAMAYAL STEFFI BIOGRAPHY*
|REAL NAME||Angela Steffi|
|DATE OF BIRTH||August 18|
|AGE||Updates are still to be made|
|NICKNAME||Madras Samayal Steffi|
|FATHER NAME||Updates are still to be made|
|MOTHER NAME||Updates are still to be made|
|HUSBAND NAME||Updates are still to be made|
|EDUCATION||B.E. Electrical and|
*MADRAS SAMAYAL STEFFI PERSONAL LIFE*
Madras Samayal Steffi is originally from Nagercoil (Tamil Nadu, Southern part of India). When she was a youthful kid she was always curious about cooking mainly because she was better passionate about snacks and desserts.
- Her mother used to make those delights every weekend but she would complete them as soon as they got off the pan.
- After completing all these snacks she would always want more and the best way to assure that she had enough was to prepare it herself.
- She started memorizing more and more mixtures and soon enough whenever her friends visited her, she began cooking for them. (sweets and snacks)
*UNKNOW FACTS ABOUT ANGELA STEFFI*
- Then like all Indian pupils, she assembled a university in Chennai to study for her Bachelors of Engineering in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- She was hanging around in a hostel and it was during these 4 years that she understood the taste of her momma’s home remedies.
- Whenever she went home during vacations she would take satisfaction in the food which was made by her mom.
- she also used to take some food for her companions in Chennai who were also wanting home-cooked food.
- At that milestone, some of her friends had leased a house in Chennai to search from there and they were unaware about cooking.
- Even though there are numerous street food shops in Chennai, various storm the dish with oil or butter and add too much flavour to mask the absence of flavour in their dish.
- So they would smuggling her out of boardinghouse during weekends and she used to cook at their spot.
- It was her primary kitchen, she was the chief cook, they would slice onions and vegetables for her and she put together a lot of remedies.
- So now whenever she went home, she started understanding the gravies and curries and formal mixtures in South Indian Cooking.
- Then she would make those dishes during the weekends for her companions. That is when her cooking transitioned from snacks and sweets to assembling a full feast.
*ANGELA STEFFI’S EARLIER LIFE*
- Steffi was achieved in college after 4 years and joined HCL as Software Engineer, furthermore the job was in Chennai.
- She was living up in a boardinghouse and the mess there was disastrous.
- She was picked up by the corporation bus stop at 6.30 AM and she came back home at 8.00 PM.
- Life was awful, the food at the mess made it even painfully. During all these years, her best friend Raji (who was working in the exact company) to bring her Lunch every day.
- Raji’s mom packed 2 lunch boxes, one for her and one for Raji.
- Everyone at the organization also used to argue about how much they hated the eats there and how much they long to go back home to enjoy a good feast.
- She has suffered and comprehended the importance of a home-cooked banquet.
* MADRAS SAMAYAL STEFFI ‘S CAREER *
- Two years flew out by, she got wedded and have been moved to Dallas, Texas. Her mother-in-law is a remarkable chef.
- Her husband has huge praise for his mother’s cooking. She instantly knew what she was up against. Her mother-in-law is a very manner and pleasant woman she taught her all the “secret” remedies.
- She memorized a lot from her. Now she is in Dallas, in her kitchen where she was the Master Chef. She carefully built by the kitchen selecting every silverware and accessory.
- Her husband comprehended her cooking always helped in preparing the food and cleaning the dishes. She also met some pairs in her neighbourhood who were endeavouring in the Kitchen.
- She started her cooking channel in English Classic Masala Hut. A team is of months overdue she launched another cooking channel in Tamil Madras Samayal.
- Barely 9 months later, she had a total of 20,000 subscribers and she was really satisfied. Several of them would ask for supplementary.
- remedies or some measurements and that is when Steffi’s Recipes was born, To act as a hub for both traditional and western recipes, providing detailed ingredients lists and cooking tips.
- Traditionally Indian cooking remedies are transmitted from mother to daughter, she has memorized several credible mixtures from her mother, grandmother, and her mother-in-law.
- She possesses also travelled to different places and attempted several cuisines. She has been cooking for additional than 15 years. Cooking is her enthusiasm and she often wanted to make new mixtures from different cuisines.
*MADRAS SAMAYAL STEFFI’S SALARY*
- Then Steffi schemes to start a new YouTube Channel & upload cooking tapes. At the onset, my videos are not outstanding. The first YouTube Channel is not madras samayal. Classic Masala Hut is her first channel.
- Scores are fully documented in English & after few tapes and most of the videos are going good opinions. So in a couple of days, she got 50k plus subscribers.
- A few months departed start another channel in the Tamil language. That grabs is called Madras Samayal. Starting up it was very worrying and then she got some idea about video shooting & cooking practice.
- She got 100k subscribers in one year. Stoners are examined to upload a variety of tapes every day. So she prepared various types of dishes so I got more & more subscribers in a quick duration.
- You are very surprised when knows Angela Steffi’s earnings salary. Now Madras Samayal Steffi Salary occurred around 4 lakhs per month on Youtube Source in Socialblade.
- In the initial stage she facing a lot of technological problems. Then only find out an obvious journey for traversing a million subscribers.
- Steffi’s Total Videos: 480
- Her Subscribers: 4 Million Plus
- Her Total Video Views : 880,520,120
- The Owner: Angela Steffi
*MADRAS SAMAYAL STEFFI*
*SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS*
|@madras samayal Steffi|
|@madras samayal Steffi|
|@madras samayal Steffi|
|PHONE NUMBER||@madras samayal Steffi|