- In this article, we will take a look at Elon Musk.
- Biography, career, and owned companies, unknown facts, bike/car, salary, social media Details.
*ELON MUSK BIOGRAPHY*
|Real Name||Elon Reeve Musk|
|Date Of Birth||28 June 1971|
|Father Name||Errol Musk|
|Mother Name||Maye Musk|
|Marital Status||Married (Several Times)|
|Education||Degree in Economics and physics|
|Hobbies||Reading and Research|
|Profession||CEO of SpaceX|
|Home Town||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Currently Lives In||America|
*WHO IS ELON MUSK*
Elon Musk is a Businessman, Entrepreneur and he is also a founder, Cheif Engineer, and CEO of SpaceX. He was born on 28 June 1971 in Pretoria, South Africa. He is also a CEO and product architect of Tesla, Inc. Founder of Boring Company, and Co-founder of Neuralink and Open AI.
Elon’s father’s name was Errol Musk and his mother’s name was Maye Musk. His mother was a Canadian and his father was from South Africa. He was raised in Pretoria, South Africa. Elon has two siblings one younger brother Kimbal and a younger sister Tosca.
At the age of 8, Elon’s parents got divorced then Elon used to live with his father. His father was a drunk addict and Elon did not like his father’s activities. He used to read lots of books.
At the age of 12, he created computing video games which were shocked by many because in this small he created a big thing. Elon’s biggest dream is to go for Space.
Elon Musk married his first wife a Canadian Author, Justin Wilson. They were met at Queen’s University and in 2000 they get married. The couple has five sons and they divorced in 2008 and share custody of their children. In 2010, Elon married English actress Talulah Riley and then they get divorced in 2019.
Later In 2018, Elon dated Canadian Musician Grimes and they have given birth to their son in 2020.
For almost 20 years Elon Musk was lived in California, America where his company SpaceX and Tesla headquarters located in there. After 2020, Elon moved to Texas, America for his economic success.
*ELON MUSK INCOME DETAILS*
|2020 Income||$6.7 Billion+ USD|
|Monthly Income||$200 Million+ USD|
|Yearly Income||$2400 Million+ USD|
|Net Worth||$182.1 Billion+ USD|
- 1978 BMW 320i – Inline 4 | Fuel Type Petrol | Torque 152 Nm or 112 Ib.ft @ 4350 rpm | 8 Valves | DriveTrain RWD | 4 speed Manual | Tank Capacity 58 L | Engine Code M10 B20.
- 1997 McLaren F1 – Power 618 HP @ 7500 RPM | Torque 480 LB-FT @5600 RPM | Speed 206 MPH.
- 1976 Lotus Esprit “Wet Nellie” – Cylinders L4 | Power 267 BHP@6200RPM | Fuel Gasoline | Top Speed 137 mph (220km/h) | Acceleration – 0 to 6.7 seconds | Gear 5 speed manual | Rear Wheel Drive.
- 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo – Cylinders Flat 6 | Horsepower 500 hp @ 6000 rpm | Torque 480 lb-ft @ 1950 rpm | Valves 24 | Valve Timing Variable.
- 2006 Hamann BMW M5 – Engine 5.0L V10 | Transmission 7 speed manual | Horsepower 507 @ 7750 | Torque 6100 | Displacement 4999 L | Speed 199 mph | sedan.
*ELON MUSK SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS*
*CAREER AND OWNED COMPANIES*
- It was the first company he launched in 1995 with his brother Kimbal Musk. Later, In 1999, A Compaq computer corporation bought Zip2 for $307Million and a stock option of $34Million.
- With the sale money of Zip2, Elon and his brother Kimbal Musk founded X.com which was an online payment company. X.com created a PayPal. In 2002, eBay owned PayPal for $1.5billion in stock. But Elon is not satisfied with this process. Before the sale, he owned 11 percentage of PayPal stock.
- It was his third company called Space Exploration Technologies Corporation/SpaceX. This company was founded because of his dream to go for Space. In 2008, NASA gives the contract to SpaceX to handle cargo transport for International Space Station.
- In 2012, Elon Musk and his company SpaceX launched their first rocket called “Falcon 9” into space. Unfortunately, it was failed. Important to note that this is the first that a private company has a Rocket.
- In 2013, Falcon 9 was launched for the second time but that is also failed. Also in 2015, he launched another Falcon 9 unfortunately that also failed and returned. But Elon does not lose his hope. In 2017, he successfully launched his Falcon 9 rocket to space that opened the doorway for space travel.
- BFR Mission to Mars.
- Starlink Internet Satellites.
- Elon Musk is Tesla Motors’s CEO, co-founder, and product architect. It was founded in 2003, the company used to produce Mass Market electric cars, battery products, and solar roofs.
- Tesla Model (Roadster) – A sports car Acceleration 0 to 60mph in 3.7 seconds its travels nearly 250Miles with the charge of a Lithium-ion battery.
- (Model S) Tesla Model – It’s the first electric sedan car that covers 265 miles with the charge.
- Tesla Model (Model 3) – It’s more expensive than the other Model S and X.
*ELON MUSK UNKNOWN FACTS*
- Issac Asimov’s books are the favorite for Elon Musk. Because these books only give a question to Elon of what is in space.
- Before three years of his birth, NASA sent humans to Moon.
- He did not have friends, he used to live his life as alone.
- He wanted to do a Ph.D. so he joined Stanford University but he discontinued after two days of joining.
- Elon Musk appeared in a superhero movie called “Iron Man” a Marvel Studios Production.
- In 2017 November, during the test of his company’s new block 5 Merlin Engine, the explosion occurred thankfully no one was hurt.
- Most of his young followers used to call him Real Tony Stark aka Iron Man.
- Some Rumours roamed that Musk dated Johnny Depp wife Amber heard but both of them denied that.
- Elon Musk has Asperger synfrome.
- In recent times Elon Musk replied a tweet to the south Indian Youtuber Madan Gowri about Tesla Cars in India.