- In this article, we will take a look at (AKSHAY KUMAR).
- Biography, Career, Unknown facts, Salary, Social Media Links, and Images.
*AKSHAY KUMAR BIOGRAPHY*
|Real Name||Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia|
|Date Of Birth||9 September 1967|
|Father Name||Hari Om Bhatia|
|Mother Name||Aruna Bhatia|
|Hobbies||Collecting posters of old movies, cooking, Martial arts, playing volleyball|
|Home Town||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Currently Lives In||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
*WHO IS AKSHAY KUMAR*
Akshay Kumar is an Indian actor, who is been acting in the film industry from the year 1999. Akshay Kumar was born on
September 9, 1967, at Amritsar, Punjab. Akshay’s father’s name is Hari om Bhatia, and his mother is Aruna Bhatia. He also has a sister named Alka Bhatia.
He finished schooling at Don Bosco High School at Darjeeling. And his college studies in guru Nanak Khalsa college at Mumbai after that He drops out because he is not interested in studies. Akshay’s first film is Saugandh in 1991 and Joker in 2012.
*AKSHAY KUMAR NET WORTH DETAILS*
|Per Movies||Rs. 25 crores to Rs. 25 crores|
|Monthly Income||Rs. 12 crores to Rs. 12 crores|
|Net Worth||Rs. 2410 crore to Rs. 2500 crores|
*AKSHAY KUMAR CAR/BIKE*
- Porches cayenne
- Honda CRv
- Yamaha Vmax
- Harley Davidson
*AKSHAY KUMAR CAREER*
- Kumar began his career in 1991 with Saugandh, but his first mainstream success came a year later with the action thriller Khiladi. The film established him as an action star in the 1990s and was the first of several films starring Kumar which would later become the Khiladi film series.
- Although Akshay Kumar acted in a romance film Yeh Dillagi in 1994 which was positively received. He gained recognition for the romantic films Dhadkan in 2000, Andaaz in 2003, and Namaste Landon in 2007.
- as well as drama films such as Waqt at the year 2005 and Patiala house in 2011. Akshay’s next performances in films such as Hera Pheriat, Mujhe Shadi korai, Bhool bhulaiya at 2007, and Singh is king.
- Apart from acting, Kumar has worked as a Stunt actor, he has often performed many dangerous stunts in his films, which has earned him the sobriquet “Indian Jackie chan”, In 2008, he hosted the show Fear factor: khatron Ke Khiladi. Sometime during or after the 2011 Canadian Federal election, the conservative government granted.
- Canadian citizenship to Kumar by invoking a little-known law that allowed circumventing the usual residency requirement for Canadian immigrants. According to a former Conservative Party minister, Tony Clement, the citizenship was awarded in return for Kumar’s offer of putting his “star power to use to advance Canada-Indian relations”, and Canada’s “trade relations, commercial relations, in the movie sector, in the tourism sector”.
*AKSHAY KUMAR FAMILY*
|FATHER NAME||Hari Om Bhatia|
|MOTHER NAME||Aruna Bhatia|
|WIFE NAME||Twinkle Khanna|
|SISTER NAME||Alka Bhatia|
- Kumar was born in Amritsar Punjab, India. His father name is Hari Om Bhatia and mother name is Aruna Bhatia. His father was an army officer. From a young age, Kumar was very interested in sports. He lived and grew up in Delhi’s Chandni Chowk and later he moved to Bombay, Akshay’s father left Army to become an accountant with UNICEF. after his sister was born and the family lived in koliwada. Akshay finished his school education at Don Bosco high school, Matunga, and inside learning karate. He enrolled in Guru Nanak Khalsa for higher education, but he dropped out as he was not much interested in studies.
- He requested his father that he wanted to learn martial arts further, and his father somehow saved money to send him to Thailand. Kumar went to Bangkok to learn Martial arts and lived in Thailand for five years learning Thai boxing. At
- an adult age, Akshay’s father asked him his dream, Kumar expressed his interest is in becoming an actor. And also he learned Muay Thai and worked as a chef and waiter. After Thailand, Kumar went to work in Kolkata in a travel agency. And in Delhi, he sold Kundan jewelry. After he return to Bombay, he started martial arts.
- During this time, the father of one of his students, who is a model co-ordinator, recommended Kumar into modeling which led him to a modeling assignment for a furniture showroom. Kumar effectively made more money within the first two days of shooting than in his entire month’s salary and therefore chose a modeling career path. Akshay worked as an assistant for photographer Jayesh sheat for 18 months without payment to shoot his first portfolio. Akshay also worked as a background dancer in various films. One morning, Akshay missed his flight for an ad shoot in Bangalore. He was very disappointed with himself, he visited a film studio, That evening, Kumar was signed for a lead role by producer Pramod Chakravarthy for the movie Deedar.
*AKSHAY KUMAR PERSONAL LIFE*
Akshay was engaged twice to actress Twinkle Khanna, the daughter of actors Rajesh Khanna and Dimple Khanna, Kumar married her on 17 January 2001. Together they have a son and a daughter. He is known as a protective father and keeps his children away from the media. He stated that he wants to “give them a normal childhood.” In 2009, while performing at a show for Levis at Lakme Fashion Week, Kumar asked Twinkle to unbutton his jeans. This incident sparked a controversy which led to
a police case being filed against them. Kumar stays in shape with a combination of kickboxing, basketball, swimming, and as well as working out. While in standard eighth he had started practicing Karate. He intended to open a martial arts school and the state government of Maharashtra allotted land for the school in Bhayandar.In 2004, he presented the television series Seven Deadly Arts with Akshay Kumar for free. The following year Kumar was awarded the highest Japanese honor of “Katana” and a sixth-degree black belt in Kuyukai karate.
Kumar was initially a religious, practicing Shaiva Hindu who regularly visited shrines and temples across the country, including
the famed Vaishno Devi Mandir, but in March 2020 he stated, “I don’t believe in any religion. I only believe in being Indian”.
Akshay Kumar is a teetotaller but has endorsed a liquor brand in the past.
Half of the sum was given for charity work, of which he has been doing more of in recent times. He has also donated ₹5 million to Salman Khan’s Being Human Foundation. As of 2013, Kumar has been the Hindi film industry’s highest advanced taxpayer for six consecutive years. He paid ₹190 million as advance tax payment in that year.
On 9 August 2014, Kumar performed at his 500th live show. The show was held in O2 Arena in London as part of the
inaugural function of the World Kabaddi League. His first live show was held in 1991 in Delhi. Kumar owns Bengal warriors a
team in the Indian Kabbadi League. He helped Khanna with editing the drafts of her debut book Mrs. Funnybones. Kumar also
had donated a sum of ₹9 million to drought-hit farmers in Maharashtra in 2015.
He has also donated ₹5 million to aid drought-affected people through the Maharashtra government’s Jalyukt Shivar Abhiyan. In March 2013, he started a 30-bed cancer shelter for policemen in Naigoan.
On 9 April 2017, Kumar and Union Home Minister Raj Nath Singh promoted a mobile phone app, Bharat ke veer, which allows users to donate money to families of people who sacrificed their lives for India. Again on 20 January 2018, he participated in
the launch of an Anthem for the initiative. In an event in Delhi, he appealed for people to donate to the Bharat Ke Veer cause,
and ₹129.3 million was collected.
*AKSHAY KUMAR UNKNOWN FACTS*
- Akshay Kumar’s real name is Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia. He spent his childhood in Delhi’s Chandni Chowk and later shifted to Mumbai with his family where he completed his studies.
- Akshay has a black belt in Taekwondo. He got his training in martial arts and learned combat sports in Bangkok, Thailand. He also worked as a waiter and chef in Bangkok during his training in martial arts.
- Akshay Kumar is the true action hero of Bollywood as he does his own stunts and seldom uses body doubles. Akshay Kumar has been named as a Khiladi in Bollywood and the reason behind this is the wordplay in his 8 films. These films were Khiladi (1992), Main Khiladi Tu Anadi (1994), Bada Khiladi (1995), khiladiyon ka Khiladi (1996), Mr. And Mrs. Khiladi (1997), International Khiladi (1999), Khiladi 420 (2000), and Khiladi 786 (2012).
- Before becoming an actor he used to give martial training in Mumbai. One of his students took some of his photos and advised him to go into modeling.
- The student helped him bag a modeling assignment in a small company. He used to get Rs 5,000 for two hours to pose in front of the camera.
- Later, he took his portfolio and started making the rounds at Film Studios. Here he met producer Pramod Chakraborty in a studio and he signed Akshay for the film ‘Deedar. The film was released in 1992 and opened up avenues for Akshay. Even though he signed Deedar first, Akshay’s debut film as a lead actor was ‘Saugandh’ (1991).
- Akshay is very hardworking and tries to complete his films in 2-3 months. This is the reason he does 3-4 films in a year. Many of you don’t know that 11 of his films were released in 1994 alone.
- He told during an interview that 16 consecutive films flopped at the box office. But he never gave up and got Hera Pheri which became the biggest hit of his career and after that, he never looked back.
- Before debuting as a lead actor in Saugandh (1991), he was cast in a blink-and-miss role of a martial arts instructor in filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt’s 1987 film Aaj.
- Akshay Kumar is a National Award winner, Akshay Kumar has managed to secure 52nd position on the Forbes 100 list of the world’s highest-paid celebrities. With estimated pre-tax earnings of USD 48.5 million, from June 2019 to May 2020, Akshay is the only Indian to make the cut on this list.
- Akshay Kumar’s parents died. Akshay Kumar loves to put tattoos on his body, one on his shoulder, which was his wife’s nickname Tina, and another is his son’s name Aarav. Now, Akshay Kumar is acting in advertisements too.