- IN THIS ARTICLE, WE WILL TAKE A LOOK AT ACTOR VIVEK.
- BIOGRAPHY AND SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS IN IT.
*ACTOR VIVEK BIOGRAPHY*
|Date of birth||19th, November 1961|
|Education qualification||bachelor of commerce|
|Profession||Actor, comedian, singer|
|Hobbies||listening to music, reading books|
|Children||3 children, two daughters and one son named Tejaswini Vivek, Amritha Nandini Vivek, and Prasanna Kumar.|
|Net worth||80 Crores+|
|Car model name||Audi a3|
*ACTOR VIVEK PERSONAL LIFE*
Actor Vivek was born on 19th November 1961 in Kovilpatti, Tirunelveli District in Tamil Nadu. Whereas Vivek did his schooling at Govt Boys High School, Pallipalayam, and G.H.S.S Vannavasi, in Tamil Nadu. Vivek then started his graduation in the commerce field from American College, Madurai.
He did his post-graduation in commerce. His age is 59. Vivekanandan, known professionally as Vivek. Padma Shri Vivek is professionally popular as a comedian, Indian film actor, playback singer, television personality, and mainly social activist where completely his work involved in the Tamil film industry.
His wife’s name is Arulselvi Vivek. He has 3 children, two daughters and one son named Tejaswini Vivek, Amritha Nandini Vivek, and Prasanna Kumar. Vivek’s father’s name ‘Angayya‘, and his mother’s name is known as ‘Maniyammal‘.
He was married to Arulselvi Vivek. At the age of 13 Vivek’s son, named ‘Prasanna Kumar‘, passed away due to the disease of dengue and brain fever.
*ACTOR VIVEK CAREER*
- Padma Shri Vivek started his career as a secretariat in the Tamil Nadu government office and at that time, in his leisure time, he used to work as a stand-up comedian at the Madras Humour Club.
- To pursue his graduation then Vivek moved to Chennai and at the Madras, Humour Club continued working. Later in Chennai, P. R. Govindarajan who is the founder of Humour Club introduced Vivek to K. Balachandar who is popularly known as an Indian film director, and Vivek got an opportunity to work as a scriptwriter in one of his films with his unique style.
- Vivek got an opportunity to work as a scriptwriter in one of the k.balachandran films. As a scriptwriter, while Vivek was working in the Tamil film ‘Manathil Uruthi Vendum’ (1987), the director K. Balachandran offered instantly Vivek a role in this film to which he agreed and played the role of the actress Suhasini’s (South Indian actress) brother in the movie.
- In his initial days in the Tamil film industry, Vivek played supporting roles in films like ‘Pudhu Pudhu Arthangal’ (1989), ‘Oru Veedu Iru Vasal’ (1990), ‘Vanaja Girija’ (1994), ‘Muthukulikka Vaariyala’ (1995), and ‘Mayabazar’ (1995).In 1996, his career took a booming start when he started playing the role of a comedian and side roles in Tamil films.
- The most popular movies of Vivek’s are ‘Anniyan’ (released in 2005), ‘Sivaji’ (released in 2007), ‘Velaiyilla Pattathari’ (released in 2014), and ‘VIP 2’.
- Till 2021, Vivek sir worked in more than 220 films, and his last film as an actor was ‘Indian 2’ (2021). Padma Shri Vivek sir was motivated by the work of the former President of India Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam. For promoting the “Green Globe Project,” which is the campaign against global warming Vivek joined his hands together with Abdul Kalam which gave him huge fame later.
- For plastic-free Tamil Nadu ‘Vivek’ sir along with the South Indian actress ‘Jyothika’ was appointed as the brand ambassador to promote the campaign named plastic-free Tamil Nadu which was started by the Tamil Nadu government.
- Suddenly from a severe cardiac arrest on 16 April 2021, Vivek sir started to suffer, and he was immediately admitted to SIMS Hospital in Vadapalani. He underwent an angioplasty and stenting procedure.17 April 2021, at 4:35, am, he took his last breath. He had many more accolades to his name.